Some people call this - khao "ka-pow" - because it can be made - 'hot'!
Servings: 2 people
- 200 gms x Pork Fillet (Thai: 'Mou') - lean, preferably cut into strips
- 4-5 x medium Red Chillies - (these can be the hot Thai Bird's eye chillies - prik khi nu - Chillies)
- 2 x Cloves of Garlic
- 2 tbsps x Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp x White Sugar
- ½ cup x chopped Yardlong Beans
- 3 cups x Rice
- 1 tbsp x Canola Oil
- 30, or so, x kha prow leaves - (Holy Basil)
Put the rice on to cook in your Rice Cooker.
Slice the Pork Fillet up as per a Stir-Fry.
Chop the Garlic, Beans and Chillies (with, or without, the seeds - it's up to you). Combine with the Pork (Mou).
Put the Oil into a pan and add the Pork, Garlic, Beans and Chillies. Fry and Cook .
When cooked, add the 'kha prow' Leaves - lightly fry them until soft. Serve with Rice as accompaniment.